The mission of the Wildcat Foundation is to solicit funding to benefit students, programs and facilities at El Camino High School. These funds will be utilized to enhance the educational experience, promote growth, and improve programs and facilities on the campus.
The Wildcat Foundation is a dedicated group of parents, teachers, alumni and community members who share the desire to help all El Camino High School students. Our purpose is to raise funds for student scholarships, student programs and improvements to the school. We strive to build a strong Wildcat community within Oceanside for current, future and alumni students and families. The Wildcat Foundation supports all El Camino students, provides teacher grants, as well as student scholarships.
- The electronic message board in front of school (large contributor)
- Naming and recognition of Coach Johnson Gymnasium (major contributor)
- Mark Lowery Music Room dedication (major contributor)
- Freshman Football Team video camera and equipment
- 5 new kilns purchased for the Art Department
- All new music stands purchased for band and orchestra
- New overhead projectors bought for Science Department
- New weather station installed at EC
- Paid for a Shakespeare performance for all Freshman Language Arts classes
- Helped send 10th grade ELA classes to the Holocaust Museum in LA
- Contributed towards a portable gallery for the Artists Club Hub
- Off-site leadership training, including transportation, for several clubs
- 3 custom made EZ Ups for Admin and Athletic Department
- Helped underwrite a play on campus for Drama Department
- Helped pay for travel for drama students for training on set design in Washington DC
- Helped pay for drama students to go to London to perform in play
- Helped Polynesian Club participate in peer meeting in San Diego
- Paid for lunch for Veterans at Veterans Day Celebration
- Helped fund the start up of the El Camino Food Pantry
- Funded transportation to the Wild Animal Park and other off-campus learning opportunities for our handicapped students
- Funded garden on campus as part of a Campus Beautification Program
- Began the project to rebuild Herb Mayer Stadium
- Helped in funding of Alumni activities, including the Homecoming BBQ
- Funded get together events with alumni and teachers off site
- Assisted with SAT application fees
- Provided dinner for the “Super Tuesday” college application workshop
- Funded teacher appreciation events
- Helped pay for travel expenses several times for students to attend an out of state AV Conference
- Will be helping fund the new and improved El Camino Hall of Fame
- Funded tens of thousands of dollars in Senior Scholarships
Please consider donating to the Wildcat Foundation via the PayPal link on our website. You can also support us by attending our “Dine Out Nights”, our Car Show in May, or Buying a Brick. Follow us on Facebook and bookmark our website to stay up to date on upcoming events.
As a non-profit 501 (C) (3) Corporation, donations made to the Foundation are tax-deductible.
Shawna Williamson: President
Melissia Brohamer: Treasurer
Jennifer Pieri: Secretary
Please join us for our monthly Wildcat Foundation Meetings on the second Monday of each month at 5:30 PM in the ASB room.
Feb2019 – Wildcat Foundation MinutesMarch2019 – Wildcat Foundation MinutesApril2019 – Wildcat Foundation MinutesJune2019 Wildcat Foundation Minutes082019 – Wildcat Foundation Minutes 090919 Meeting Minutes101419 Meeting Minutes 110419 WF Minutes 120919 WF Minutes