Join us Saturday, May 18 for the 7th Annual Wildcat Run Car Show! Parking and show admission are free! Come check out over 200 cars and trucks! In addition, here are a few more reasons to come:
- Fuel up with our Pancake Breakfast from 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM. It’s a deal at only $5 per person!
- Our vendor booths will be open from 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Prizes! Buy some raffle tickets for our Opportunity Drawings every 30 minutes starting at 9:00 AM.
- Check out our Silent Auction! We’ve got some amazing items to bid on!
- We’ll have Food Booths open from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Entertainment! We’ve got Polynesian Dancers, Steel Drums, and our own EC Golden Pride Drumline scheduled to perform!
- Handicapped parking available in the main lot off Wildcat Way. General parking available in the upper lots off Rancho Del Oro.
All proceeds benefit our EC students and teachers! Hope to see you all there!
Class of 2019 Graduation Bricks are on sale now through March 22! The cost of the Class of 2019 brick is $60 – a $40 savings – and can be customized with the graduates name and pre-approved clip art choice. Best of all, these bricks will be in the ground by graduation!
Not a 2019 Grad? Check out the other brick options available!
To order, go to: http://www.brickmarkersusa.com/donors/ecwildcatfoundation.html
The 2019 Wildcat Run Car Show will be here before we know it! Whether you show your car or just come to look, there will be lots of fun for everyone! Pancake breakfast, raffles, silent auctions, vendor booths, food trucks and some of the coolest cars and trucks you’ll ever see around Oceanside!
Registration is open! If you have a car, truck, motorcycle or bike you’d like to show, register online at http://www.ecwildcatfoundation.org or to pay by check, download the application 2019 Car Show Reg Price and send your check to P.O. Box 4537, Oceanside, CA 92052-4537.
All Car Show proceeds benefit programs and scholarships for our amazing El Camino students and teachers. Hope to see you all Saturday, May 18!